top of page

Important Things to Know Before a Winter Storm...

Prevent Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

NEVER use outdoor propane appliances indoors or in enclosed areas. This can result in carbon monoxide poisoning or death. These include outdoor portable heaters, barbecue grills and portable generators.

NEVER use a gas oven or range-top burners to provide space heating.

NEVER store, place or use a propane cylinder indoors or in an enclosed area such as a basement, garage, shed or tent.

For help, contact us today

    Phone: (719) 683-2400

  • Facebook
bottom of page